Cycling South Africa calls for nominations to the Management Committee of Cycling South Africa for the position of:
- Chair of Women's Commission
NOTE: THIS IS AN UNPAID VOLUNTEER POSITION
Following the submission of the nomination forms the following requirements and procedures will be requested and instituted with the nominees:
1. Candidates will be requested to submit a capability statement and Curriculum Vitae demonstrating insights and competency regarding the following:
a. General knowledge of their area of nomination.
b. Their experience within their area of nomination.
c. Knowledge of the pertinent UCI rules and regulations.
2. The merits of all applicants will be adjudicated by a panel comprising of three individuals with the necessary knowledge and experience within the area of nomination.
3. A recommendation regarding the most suitable candidate will be made to the Executive Committee based on the outcome of point 2 above.
4. Official approval of the recommended candidate to take place via Exco teleconference.
Please complete the nomination form by clicking the button below and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org before 14 September 2018.