Cycling South Africa calls for nominations to the Executive Committee of Cycling South Africa for the position of:
- Chair of Disciplinary Commission
NOTE: THIS IS AN UNPAID VOLUNTEER POSITION
Following the submission of the nomination forms the following requirements and procedures will be requested and instituted with the nominees:
1. Candidates will be requested to submit a capability statement and Curriculum Vitae demonstrating insights and competency regarding the following:
a. General knowledge of their area of nomination - it is highly recommended that the nominee have a legal background.
b. Their experience within their area of nomination.
c. Knowledge of the pertinent UCI rules and regulations.
2. The merits of all applicants will be adjudicated by a panel comprising of three individuals with the necessary knowledge and experience within the area of nomination.
3. A recommendation regarding the most suitable candidate will be made to the Executive Committee based on the outcome of point 2 above.
4. Official approval of the recommended candidate to take place via Exco teleconference.
Please complete the nomination form by clicking the button below and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org before 14 September 2018.