CYCLINGSA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
TrainingPeaks, the complete web and mobile endurance training solution for athletes and coaches, is a proud partner of Cycling South Africa.
TrainingPeaks opens up a vast array of opportunities for all members of CyclingSA, from participants looking to complete their first event to professional athletes and, of course, coaches. In addition to the software, TrainingPeaks’ vast library of information on all aspects of training, and online education resources, provides athletes and coaches with valuable insights.
The partnership allows CyclingSA accredited coaches, high-performance athletes and members to better track and monitor their training to reach their cycling goals. All CyclingSA members will receive a 20% discount off the price of Premium Athlete and Unlimited Coach Edition accounts.
Additionally, TrainingPeaks will provide Premium Athlete and Coach Edition, Best Bike Split and WKO accounts, as well as technical support for all CyclingSA High-Performance coaches and riders.
This access gives CyclingSA’s top cycling coaches the opportunity to train national cyclists at the top-end of the sport, especially as they prepare for the Tokyo 2021 Olympic Games.
The TrainingPeaks suite of products will help more cyclists of all levels reach their goals and help national coaches more precisely track and analyse our athletes’ training.
CLAIM YOUR TRAININGPEAKS DISCOUNT
RoadCover/Road Accident Fund
ROADCOVER ensures that victims of motor vehicle accidents have immediate access to an effective Road Accident Fund (RAF) claims management system with NO costs to themselves. RoadCover removes the very difficult and complicated process that we face when processing a claim with the Road Accident Fund.
For the duration of the claim, the member receives:
- Legal representation
- Administration and claims management
- Accident reconstruction
- Required Medico-legal reports
- Required Actuarial reports
- Past and future loss of earning reports
- Past and future loss of support reports
For further information, please go to www.roadcover.co.za or dial 0860 RCOVER (0860 726837)
DOWNLOAD THE ROADCOVER DETAILS
Members receive a medical emergency evacuation and transport benefit with Hollard Insurance Company for the 2021 membership cycle.
Each member will receive a death benefit of R25 000, Emergency Medical Treatment at a Medical Treatment Facility and Emergency Traveling costs of up to R25,000 accident cover for any cycling-related accident that occurs at a CyclingSA sanctioned cycling event.
The injured cyclist MUST be attended to by a medic on-site at the event where he/she is injured. This offer is only available to all CyclingSA members.
If in an accident or emergency, contact Africa Assist – 087 135 0104 for claims (Monday to Friday 08:00-16:00); emergency after hours 010 211 4822 option #1 – for member identification and expense control.
For any other queries, please mail [email protected]
*There is an R500 excess payable, and the claim will be settled subject to all correct documentation being in place.
DOWNLOAD THE HOLLARD BENEFIT DETAILS
Hollard Insurance Company Privacy Statement
Hollard is committed to ensuring the privacy, security and online safety of your personal information. Below is a summary of how we deal with your personal information. For a more detailed explanation, please read our official Privacy Notice on our website. https://www.hollard.co.za
- Processing personal information: We collect and process personal information relating to an identifiable living or juristic person in order to provide products and services, and also as required by insurance, tax and other legislation.
- We may obtain your personal information obtained by us directly from you or from a third party such as an insurance intermediary or employer (e.g. in the case of a group insurance policy).
- Sharing personal information: We will share your personal information with other insurers, industry bodies, credit agencies and service providers. This includes information about your insurance, claims and Premium payments. We do this to assess claims, prevent fraud and to conduct surveys.
- Accessing medical information: We may ask you to undergo any necessary medical testing, blood testing and examinations. We may also ask you to send us any medical information we need to accurately assess our risk or your claims.
- Protecting personal information: We take every reasonable precaution to protect your personal information (including information about your activities) from theft, unauthorised access and disruption of services.
- Receiving marketing from us: Please contact us if you want to change your marketing preferences. Remember that even if you choose not to receive marketing from us, we will still send you communications about this product.
If you would like a copy of your personal information or about how we manage your personal information, or to correct or update it, please contact The Hollard Insurance Company Limited – The Privacy Officer. Email [email protected]