CYCLINGSA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Members receive a medical emergency evacuation and transport benefit with Hollard Insurance Company for the 2023 membership cycle.
Each member will receive a death benefit, Emergency Medical Treatment at a Medical Treatment Facility and Emergency Traveling accident cover for any cycling-related accident that occurs at a CyclingSA sanctioned cycling event.
The injured cyclist MUST be attended to by a medic on-site at the event where he/she is injured. This offer is only available to all CyclingSA members.
For Emergency Medical Assistance and claims please contact – 24-Hour Emergency Telephone No: 010 211 4822
For any other queries, please mail [email protected]
*There is an R500 excess payable, and the claim will be settled subject to all correct documentation being in place.
- Emergency Medical Treatment:
Definition – All expenses necessarily and reasonably incurred within 48 (forty eight) hours of the date of the Road Accident for medical, surgical, dental, ophthalmic, hospital treatment and/or emergency travel costs but not exceeding the maximum benefits noted on the table.
No cover for treatment claimable from Medical Scheme/GAP, but we do cover expenses that were paid from medical savings accounts or cash.
- Accidental Death: Cover for accidents only, does not cover natural causes e.g. Heart attack.
Hollard is committed to ensuring the privacy, security and online safety of your personal information. Below is a summary of how we deal with your personal information. For a more detailed explanation, please read our official Privacy Notice on our website. https://www.hollard.co.za
- Processing personal information: We collect and process personal information relating to an identifiable living or juristic person in order to provide products and services, and also as required by insurance, tax and other legislation.
- We may obtain your personal information obtained by us directly from you or from a third party such as an insurance intermediary or employer (e.g. in the case of a group insurance policy).
- Sharing personal information: We will share your personal information with other insurers, industry bodies, credit agencies and service providers. This includes information about your insurance, claims and Premium payments. We do this to assess claims, prevent fraud and to conduct surveys.
- Accessing medical information: We may ask you to undergo any necessary medical testing, blood testing and examinations. We may also ask you to send us any medical information we need to accurately assess our risk or your claims.
- Protecting personal information: We take every reasonable precaution to protect your personal information (including information about your activities) from theft, unauthorised access and disruption of services.
- Receiving marketing from us: Please contact us if you want to change your marketing preferences. Remember that even if you choose not to receive marketing from us, we will still send you communications about this product.
If you would like a copy of your personal information or about how we manage your personal information, or to correct or update it, please contact The Hollard Insurance Company Limited – The Privacy Officer. Email [email protected]