DEAR CYCLING SOUTH AFRICA COACH AND MEMBER.
Cycling South African would like to share on behalf of the Confederation of African Cycling (“CAC”) that “CAC” has the pleasure to announce that on the side-lines of the CAC Road African Championships, in Accra, Ghana, training courses will be organized in cooperation with UCI/WCC:
- Coaching Course – Level 02 – from 02 to 06, February 2023 (5 days)
- Mechanic Course – Level 02 – from 02 to 06, February 2023 (5 days)
Participants will be responsible for their own expenses, including air ticket, accommodation entry visa, PCR test etc.
Participant should not arrive before 01/02/2023 and leave no later than 07/02/2023. The Participants shall take the necessary arrangements to comply with the health precautions measures regarding the pandemic COVID-19. Proof of this negative PCR test must be sent through with their travel documents, prior to the arrival.
For registration pls send an Email with the following details to: [email protected]
- Name and Surname as per ID or Passport
- ID number
- Email address
- Mobile number
- UCI ID
Conditions for applicants:
- 18 years and above
- Have a valid Cycling SA membership.
- Have an active support license (Coaches Level1 and Mechanic Leve1)
- Have a valid passport to travel.
Due date for submission is 23 January 2023