Cycling South Africa’s Coaching Commission has secured a Level 1 and Level 2 combined coaching course for road and track cycling facilitated by Cycling Australia, to be held in Gauteng in June 2018.
The two Australian Level 3 coaches delivering the Level 1 and level 2 Coaching Courses will be Donna Rae-Szalinski and Gregory S Meyland, with certification done by Cycling Australia.
The course runs for six consecutive full days and includes all course material, lectures, lunch and refreshments each day. The cost excludes accommodation and travel to the venues.
The cost is R 25 500.00 per attendee and space is limited to 15 attendees. Full payment is required to secure your booking and there will be no refunds.
- Monday 18 to Saturday 23 June 2018 – Theory /Classroom sessions will be held at Helivac Medical Services, Boston House, Madison Avenue, Aspen Business Park, Aspen Lakes, Johannesburg and the Practical outdoor sessions will be held at Hector Norris Cycling Track, Rossetenville, Johannesburg.
- On successful completion, candidates will be required to register as Level 2 Cycling SA coaches and submit the following:
- Police clearance certificate (from any SAPS office)
- Valid First Aid / CPR certification (Helivac can assist those not certified)
- Proof of Professional Liability and Indemnity (a policy specific for Cycling SA coaches has been secured from Genlib for this)
To book your place for the Level 1 and Level 2 combined coaching course, please send an email for attention Alasdair Garnett to [email protected] or to Jean-Pierre van Tonder [email protected] indicating your interest to attend. Include a brief motivation and/or a coaching CV.
All applications will be submitted to the Coaching Commission for final vetting and all successful applicants will be notified by email and requested to make payment for the course to:
Bank: Standard Bank
Account number: 401796302
Reference: Name and Surname
For further details pertaining to the coaching course, please contact our Head of the Coaching Commission Alasdair Garnett on [email protected].